Penny for the guy, banned?

Yes, it was banned last year.

Punishable by death.

That's why you never see them anymore.

Either that or it hasn't been banned.

theres no need to get sarky :D

last year my son wanted to do it but his dad wouldnt let him, he heard that the police was moving them all on due to it expressing a form of begging...

i myself think its just a bit of fun, i love this time of year, but the kids are getting a little bit forceful now from what ive seen, it doesnt bother me all that much but i can see how it would intimidate the older population.

I wouldn't ban it cos as kids we all enjoyed doing it and the rewards that came with it. my problem is a kids coat and jeans on the floor is not a guy, put the effort in and actually build a guy and I'll dig deep and find ya a penny

exactly! round here its an asda carrier bag filled with newspaper with a hat on top, pitiful

It's just a bit of fun really however I can see some kids abusing it!.

Sad but true.

Was shopping at Manor Top on Friday and two kids were getting a talking to from some Police officers. Apparently they were harassing some kids with a guy outside Tesco and demanding money from them. :o

Archived