'I am part of the most selfish generation in history', says Paxman

We proved weeks ago that you don't need to own land in order to work.

You provided not one single example of working without land, which was the original question.

This was a forerunner into the argument that private land ownership is immoral, and that it should be a collective resource for all, and that rents from said land should be then payable as a basic income to all.

I provided many many examples of the 'inverse farm size and yield' relationship, before you accepted it, you on the other hand provided no evidence whatsoever for your opinions.

You provided not one single example of working without land, which was the original question. . . .
No, he provided plenty of very good examples of people working or having their own businesses without owning or renting land, but you came back with ridiculous arguments that there had to be some sort of land for the work to take place on therefore (in your twisted logic) you can't work if you don't have land.

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but my parents divorced when I was a teenager. My mother was then a housewife, so apart from her share of the marital home, she had little to her name. Strangely, even though she couldn't afford a mortgage, we still managed to have a roof over our head.

Please burst the property bubble instead!

Nowadays (well 2 years ago) you'd struggle to live on less than £250 per week. But fortunately you earn more and yet is can still be a struggle to balance the books at the end of the month...

What if you earned significantly less than that?

What then?

I thought you said you had looked at it :suspect:
Yes, scanned its outline on Wiki not spent an hour reading it in detail.

Will you answer or not - should everybody be entitled to their own house, even if they're not willing to work for it?

No, he provided plenty of very good examples of people working or having their own businesses without owning or renting land, but you came back with ridiculous arguments that there had to be some sort of land for the work to take place on therefore (in your twisted logic) you can't work if you don't have land.

:hihi:

Do you not see your mistake?

Please burst the property bubble instead!

Nowadays (well 2 years ago) you'd struggle to live on less than £250 per week. But fortunately you earn more and yet is can still be a struggle to balance the books at the end of the month...

What if you earned significantly less than that?

What then?

Social housing and/or housing association?

Archived