Looking to get into Football Coaching.. need a club.

Hi all.

I'll try to be brief. I'm a mid-twenties guy who has previously completed his 1st coaching badge (though the 3-years is 'up' in Jan '12). I am making plans to attend Uni in future to do a Sport Development/Coaching course in the next 18 months.

In the meantime, what I am looking to do is try to find a club, either girls or boys what will need someone to get involved. I am wanting to re-take my 1st badge and then take the 2nd badge via the Sheff & Hallamshire FA. I would also like to do my Ref course too. I'll obviously need a club to help me with this as for the latter two I will need to evience both coaching sessions and matches to pass both courses.

If there are any clubs out there who would like someone to get involved, do some coaching with one or more age-group and possibly be available to ref matches on a Sunday then please get in touch with me. I am serious about getting into this and I do have the time and motivation to spare.

I live in the Crystal Peaks area of Sheffield so any clubs local to me would particularly be of interest.

Thanks.

Archived