Makes my blood boil..

You wouldn't if it stood against everything you believe

Yes I may curse them and my blood may boil, but it is after all a challenge to my perception. May I rise to that challenge with a truer voice and a sharper intellect.

Or... something.

Yes I may curse them and my blood may boil, but it is after all a challenge to my perception. May I rise to that challenge with a truer voice and a sharper intellect.

Or... something.

Your mask is chosen then

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055365/Poppy-burning-Muslims-plan-new-hell-heroes-demonstration-November-11.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The same so-and-so's who burned the poppies last year.

Just read it. Reel back in disgust.

Ill be going.

Let em try it. Ill be the first to smash a bottle in one of their faces.

That level of disrespect deserves only one response!

These morons have been at it for 10 years, to be honest it's getting boring now. They've been procribed twice al muahajiroun/al gubarah(or something like that) and probably half of them have been taken off the streets over the last decade. Probably time for one last proscription under the current mac designation and jail the remaining members.

Vital as freedom of speech is we jailed mosley and his kind in the war for supporting hitler so radical islamists should not be allowed to preach hate against our people and armed forces.

Archived