Black Pudding. To fry or not to fry.

le-joker

There was a series on TV last year about some African tribesmen who drained blood from their cattle to drink, and they thought this was some thing weired...

Must have been a southerner who made the program because I couldn't help thinking that if they had sent em up North to us we would have made them feel right a home...

I really hate this kind of thread. A couple of postings in and I'm heading for the kitchen.

But to the blackstuff itself. I like it fried and, for what it's worth, Marks and Spencers had some in stock a few weeks ago, beautiful stuff, and now they've discontinued it because, on enquiring, it didn't sell.

On the way back from watching Wednesday v Man City we stopped at Tintwistle, there was a chippy just before you got onto the Woodhead Road, sadly just another terraced house now, anyway my mate Albert asked for black pudding. The young lass put a piece in the microwave, it exploded and she merely scraped what looked like potting peat, onto his chips. He left it and we walked out laughing.