Soldier cuts off Afghans' fingers for war trophies

Its a bit of a liberty really. To assert that its some sort of usual practice and that all troops are similar. Its a tiny minority and there's always a few bad apples. Remember the London bombings, or people beheaded on youtube I'm sure you don't think they reflect the wishes of ordinary Muslims...

Bad apples? Not really. Circumstances can make many people commit evil acts. War is one such extreme circumstance. The acts are barbaric and evil whether committed by a UK soldier or anyone else.

Harely supporting your government blindly while it attacks half a dozen countries , murderes , imprisons and tortures ,

Starts what is may be ww3

While the country is bankrupt

Is not patriotism !

While your civil liberties are taken away under the pretext of security !

Its not patrotism when you try and defend these action on behalf of a system which is controlled by corporations !

Let's also not forget the STD experiments in south America , the deformed babies of falluja etc etc all In YOUR name ?

It's funny how I am being Labled , called names. For taking a anti war stance !

There's nothing I'd like to see better than a general withdrawal from Iraq which is going to happen next month anyway and out of Afghanistan as soon as possible Unfortunately the withdrawal from Afghanistan isnt scheduled until 2014 which means three more years in a country that's completely worthless and headed by Karzai a corrupt gangster.

As far as Im concerned India and Pakistan can nuke themselves to oblivion fighting over it

I find it odd how you feel I must hate the taliban ?

Sure they are religious fanatics but That is thier business , fact is never have the Taliban been hostile towards us , even now they offer peace talks on condition we leave them alone ,

Why should I hate a whole group of people ? Just Because sky news say they are bad ?

As for forigen force , your having a laugh right ?

The tribes that make up the Taliban have been living on both sides of the fairly new british drawn border for centuries !

To be honest I think the Taliban , the haqani network have been consistent ,

When the soviets invaded they resisted ,

Now isaf and thousands of mercenaries have invaded they are doing the same ,

Agreed ? What do you think ?

I think the Afghan women are going to live a hell of a life when the Taleban come to power again

Right baseman

Please go and live in cloud 9,

You have a very weak stance

Saying I hate the west is really pathetic

Seeing I am born and bread !

Calling some one names just because you don't agree with then is silly ,

But some of your comments are clearly vile filled hate ,

Racism is pathetic ,

Stop doing it then.

No one likes a racist!

the world is corrupt and that will never change, but fighting soldiers are trained specificly to kill and manage with it physically and mentally so there morals are non existent when in these terrible warzones, watching colleagues being murdered, who theyve spent more time with in six months than they will have with there wife over a year. just think whats going through there mind over the rest of there tour when theyv killed members of the organisation who took there friends life and almost certainly many more. personally i think chopping there fingers off is a kind approach seen as though they were the fingers of a murdering, IED planting, heroin cultivating rebel.

Please keep posting it's good to see more people join the forum who are not afraid to speak the truth, the anti west pro terrorist bullies have been allowed to get away with ganged up intimidation for too long.

Originally Posted by Peas Maker

I find it odd how you feel I must hate the taliban ?

Sure they are religious fanatics but That is thier business , fact is never have the Taliban been hostile towards us , even now they offer peace talks on condition we leave them alone ,

Why should I hate a whole group of people ? Just Because sky news say they are bad ?

As for forigen force , your having a laugh right ?

The tribes that make up the Taliban have been living on both sides of the fairly new british drawn border for centuries !

To be honest I think the Taliban , the haqani network have been consistent ,

When the soviets invaded they resisted ,

Now isaf and thousands of mercenaries have invaded they are doing the same ,

Agreed ? What do you think ?

I think the Afghan women are going to live a hell of a life when the Taleban come to power again

What a disgusting sexist Peas Maker is.

There'll be an immediated drop in population in Afghanistan if the Taliban Muslims come back to power in Afghanistan, thousands upon thousands of women will be executed will many thousands of Afghani children left without a mother.

And peas maker would rejoice in this, no doubt Peas Maker was an avid viewer of the Muslim Talibans national Saturday afternoon recreation of blowing womens brains out with an AK47 in the middle of Kabul football pitch.

The Westernerphobic/sexist attitude of some members is extremely distressing.

Originally Posted by Peas Maker

Right baseman

Please go and live in cloud 9,

You have a very weak stance

Saying I hate the west is really pathetic

Seeing I am born and bread !

Calling some one names just because you don't agree with then is silly ,

But some of your comments are clearly vile filled hate ,

Racism is pathetic ,

Stop doing it then.

No one likes a racist!

Nothing more racist than a Westernerphobe because they support the most vile racist/sexist element of human kind.

There's nothing I'd like to see better than a general withdrawal from Iraq which is going to happen next month anyway and out of Afghanistan as soon as possible Unfortunately the withdrawal from Afghanistan isnt scheduled until 2014 which means three more years in a country that's completely worthless and headed by Karzai a corrupt gangster.

As far as Im concerned India and Pakistan can nuke themselves to oblivion fighting over it

Couldn't agree more, the rest of the world should close all contact with these corrupt, racist, sexist, religiously fanatical people and let them sink back into the dark ages quagmire where they belong.

Please keep posting it's good to see more people join the forum who are not afraid to speak the truth, the anti west pro terrorist bullies have been allowed to get away with ganged up intimidation for too long.

Presuming you mean members of this forum, who are these "anti west pro terrorist bullies"? I have never, ever seen a post on here which openly stated support for Al Qaida or the Taliban. Can you show me an example? As disjointed as Peas Maker's arguments might be, they have not actually posted anything that would suggest them supporting AQ or the Taliban.

Being critical of US/UK policy in the region or the alleged actions of a few soldiers, does not automatically make someone a supporter of the other side.

Yay..you have a fwend

What a disgusting sexist Peas Maker is.

I'm agreeing with a sexist bigot. Most confusing.

The Westernerphobic/sexist attitude of some members is extremely distressing.

Says the man who coined the term "Bog standard rape".

Archived