Soldier cuts off Afghans' fingers for war trophies

Presuming you mean members of this forum, who are these "anti west pro terrorist bullies"? I have never, ever seen a post on here which openly stated support for Al Qaida or the Taliban. Can you show me an example? As disjointed as Peas Maker's arguments might be, they have not actually posted anything that would suggest them supporting AQ or the Taliban.

Being critical of US/UK policy in the region or the alleged actions of a few soldiers, does not automatically make someone a supporter of the other side.

You damn Westernaphobe you...wash yer marf aht.

Please keep posting it's good to see more people join the forum who are not afraid to speak the truth, the anti west pro terrorist bullies have been allowed to get away with ganged up intimidation for too long.

Who do you mean? Can you ever recall seeing a post on here advocating terrorist action against western targets?

Couldn't agree more, the rest of the world should close all contact with these corrupt, racist, sexist, religiously fanatical people and let them sink back into the dark ages quagmire where they belong.

The Afghans are an amazing people, there's far more to them than the Taliban and other extremist groups.

(Unless of course you were just tarring all muslims with the same brush as usual.)

The Afghans are an amazing people,

Hold the phone

(Unless of course you were just tarring all muslims with the same brush as usual.)

So its ok to say an entire nations polulation are amazing but not an entire religion is screwed up a little?

Can you explain why this is?

Take your time. I know this may take a while :)

Couldn't agree more, the rest of the world should close all contact with these corrupt, racist, sexist, religiously fanatical people and let them sink back into the dark ages quagmire where they belong.

Agreed I think we should just leave people alone ! And not support corrupt oppressive regimes around the world ,

That goes to all regimes !

But clearly I have come to that conclusion also with out having to resort to any type of Neanderthal racism ,

Presuming you mean members of this forum, who are these "anti west pro terrorist bullies"? I have never, ever seen a post on here which openly stated support for Al Qaida or the Taliban. Can you show me an example? As disjointed as Peas Maker's arguments might be, they have not actually posted anything that would suggest them supporting AQ or the Taliban.

Being critical of US/UK policy in the region or the alleged actions of a few soldiers, does not automatically make someone a supporter of the other side.

Bush famous quote which was aimed at the simpletons

"You are with us or your with the terrorists !"

Some people really do see the world in such simple terms !

Hold the phone

So its ok to say an entire nations polulation are amazing but not an entire religion is screwed up a little?

Can you explain why this is?

Take your time. I know this may take a while :)

Are you going to answer this or are you just going to insinuate im a racist?

Either is ok with me because both would make you look stupid.

The Afghans are an amazing people, there's far more to them than the Taliban and other extremist groups.

This is nothing new , I mean these posters who have tunnel vision when talking about geo politics / current wars ,

We had groups of these people who apposed things like civil liberties for all,

Who apposed the end of slavery ,

Who supported campaigns such as vietnam ,

Yes also the American government supported all the above until the very last minuite when they must change thier stance due to popular opinion ,

Archived