Soldier cuts off Afghans' fingers for war trophies

There are some truly sick individuals frequent this forum.

How can anyone find it ok to treat another human being this way?!

I won't waste my time on getting involved in such a debate, thank goodness for people like Peasmaker and Halibut, who have the patience to correspond with, and possibly educate these people in basic humanity.

I'm wondering how many of these sick individuals, are actually victims themselves? Ex soldiers, with a permanently warped view point from witnessing the horror of war. If this is the case, please seek help.

I hope one day, the human race can evolve to the point where we realise we are all one species, love , appreciation and acceptance of diversity over hate, war and greed.

Wake up and enlighten yourselves, you would be happier in yourselves if you stopped harbouring all this hate

No, just, no! :gag::rant::loopy:

And the American Military wonders why everyone hates them?!

They've brought some vicious murderers to justice. It goes to show they do not condone the killing of civilians by their own, which is more than can be said of the enemy who actively do target civilians.

I honestly thought id heard wrong when i heard this on the news

I wonder how long it will be bofore the movie comes out.

:(

So you place all Americans in the same category as one renegade soldier?

At least the soldier will face punsihment. How about the Chinese soldiers and their atrocities against the Tibetans Chun Li ?

Hypocrite !

So you place all Americans in the same category as one renegade soldier?

At least the soldier will face punsihment. How about the Chinese soldiers and their atrocities against the Tibetans Chun Li ?

Hypocrite !

Why am i a hypocrite?

Whilst your at it where did i say all americans?

Whilst your at that, relax before you bust a blood vessel. You may need the blood for your penis:roll:

Archived