Soldier cuts off Afghans' fingers for war trophies

Its just a name sweetie. :)

Dont waste my time troll. You're typical of several members who've joined this forum recently. You post a link from You-tube, insert a thread title with a simple one line sentence.

No original thoughts or comments of your own. Just sad. The neighbourhood is going to the dogs methinks :hihi: :hihi:

Try reading the title of the thread.

"Americans do love their sport" - not some Americans do love their sport, or "Some sadistic b**** love their sport."

The title you used implies quite clearly that Americans - not some individuals (who, btw, were convicted by a jury of Americans) - are sadistic murderers.

Why would Harleyman need blood for his penis?

Are you implying that Chinese people use blood (somehow) for their penises? Where do they get that blood from?

It implies nothing of the sort. Well it does if you have a reason to want to think that, an agenda if you will.

And whats chinese got to do with anything?

If I said 'The British like abducting, assaulting and killing little children' (I'm thinking of Huntley, who is British) would you think I was referring only to Huntley or would you think I was trying to label all British as sadistic paedophiliac murderers?

You still haven't explained your interest in Harleyman's todger.

I assumed you might be Chinese. (I could well be wrong, given that your command of the English language doesn't appear to be very good.)

When you talked about 'needing blood for a penis' I wondered whether I might perhaps persuade you to expound on this rather strange blood rite you appear to be referring to?

Is this something to do with the 'Big Dong Tong' (or even the Ding Dong Tong?)

If I said 'The British like abducting, assaulting and killing little children' (I'm thinking of Huntley, who is British) would you think I was referring only to Huntley or would you think I was trying to label all British as sadistic paedophiliac murderers?

You still haven't explained your interest in Harleyman's todger.

I assumed you might be Chinese. (I could well be wrong, given that your command of the English language doesn't appear to be very good.)

When you talked about 'needing blood for a penis' I wondered whether I might perhaps persuade you to expound on this rather strange blood rite you appear to be referring to?

Is this something to do with the 'Big Dong Tong' (or even the Ding Dong Tong?)

There was another thread sometime back about the Gurkha soldier who cut off the head of a Taliban leader in Afghanistan. Quite a few posters gave it the thumbs up.

I guess it all depends on the nationality when it comes to defining what constitutes a war crime and what doesn't

Soldier cuts fingers off a corpse, so what, probably seen some of his buddies blown into pieces by an IED and just seeking revenge.

Regards

Angel.

The same could be said of insurgents, they could have seen family members killed by accident so decided to join the taliban to seek revenge. Does that make it ok? :roll:

Strange you're likening an accident to an act of terrorism.:suspect:

Stop twisting things to suit what you are about to post, Angelfire said he probably did it as revenge for seeing a mate blown up by an IED so I gave an example of where it could be the reason some join the insurgents.

Archived