Soldier cuts off Afghans' fingers for war trophies

Oooo please mecky we both know you are a racists hate filled person - last time you accused me of being a Muslim - like if it would be a insult !!!

Supporting the afghan government ?? Please you are having a giraffe .

The same government which is involved with drug dealing ?

The same government which is in power due to MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD?

The same government which is known to take bribes from near by countries ?

We are sacrificing for this afghan government ?

You expose your self when ever you accuse some one of siding with terrorists just because they don't agree with the murderous policys of the coporate government!!

You don't help people by invading them !

You don't free people by bombing them and occupying them!

You have a twisted manipulated view of reality ,

That is a typical Westernerphobic view but anything that the barbaric, sexist Taliban did was ok including 911 etc, blowing up others ancient artifacs, funding worldwide terrorism, flogging and murdering women is ok by you.

You're quite happy for the Taleban to return and continue to murder shoolgirls on their way to school.

You call other members racist maybe you are the racist/sexist member here.

That is a typical Westernerphobic view but anything that the barbaric, sexist Taliban did was ok including 911 etc, blowing up others ancient artifacs, funding worldwide terrorism, flogging and murdering women is ok by you.

You're quite happy for the Taleban to return and continue to murder shoolgirls on their way to school.

You call other members racist maybe you are the racist/sexist member here.

You are just wasting your breath.

100% accurate like but still, you're wasting you're breath.

You aren't doing yourself any favours. Calling coalition soldiers 'mercenaries' and accusing them of heinous acts on the basis of one story.

You are quick to accuse the coalition forces, but yet neglect to condemn the actions of the taliban.

Therefore you can only come to one conclusion about Peas maker.

Westernerphobe comes to mind.

You aren't doing yourself any favours. Calling coalition soldiers 'mercenaries' and accusing them of heinous acts on the basis of one story.

Not that I agree entirely with his viewpoint, but to be fair I thought he was referring to the 1000s of actual mercenaries that are over there being paid by our governments and business' and not the nationally run armies.

EDIT: Looking back you can see he actually does make this distinction himself in post 47.

Acknowledging this doesn't make a person disloyal or (to coin Bass's favourite nonsense burble) 'Westernerphobic'.

Strange isn't it you're quite ready to accept the silly Islamaphobic title pointed at anyone who speaks the truth about Islam.

But you don't like it when the more genuine term of Westernerphobia (as you and some others display) when it is applied to Westernerphobes and the Israliaphobia displayed regularly by CXC3000.

If you like the Muslim terrorist organisations why don't you become a suicide bomber and practice on you own house.

Oooo please mecky we both know you are a racists hate filled person - last time you accused me of being a Muslim - like if it would be a insult !!!

Supporting the afghan government ?? Please you are having a giraffe .

The same government which is involved with drug dealing ?

The same government which is in power due to MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD?

The same government which is known to take bribes from near by countries ?

We are sacrificing for this afghan government ?

You expose your self when ever you accuse some one of siding with terrorists just because they don't agree with the murderous policys of the coporate government!!

You don't help people by invading them !

You don't free people by bombing them and occupying them!

You have a twisted manipulated view of reality ,

We bombed France and most of Europe durig the war, we sent troops into most of Europe during the war, I think it was to help and I’m sure it did help; I’m not sure how we could have helped to liberate Europe without bombing and sending troops.

Not that I agree entirely with his viewpoint, but to be fair I thought he was referring to the 1000s of actual mercenaries that are over there being paid by our governments and business' and not the nationally run armies.

EDIT: Looking back you can see he actually does make this distinction himself in post 47.

Hundreds of thousands if I read it correctly.

The fact is we have hundreds of thousands of soliders and just as many mercenaries

Which is a load of Westernerphobic, cobbler, claptrap.

BTW what business is emplying actual mercenaries in the true sense of the word?

We bombed France and most of Europe durig the war, we sent troops into most of Europe during the war, I think it was to help and I’m sure it did help; I’m not sure how we could have helped to liberate Europe without bombing and sending troops.

That is totaly over the heads of posters like Pease Maker and Halibut, they aren't aware that they can only get away with their unpatriotic posts because of the people who fought to keep this country and the west free.

Archived