Facebook Has Ruined The World.

opine |ə(ʊ)ˈpʌɪn|

verb [ reporting verb ] formal

hold and state as one's opinion: [ with direct speech ] : ‘The man is a genius,’ he opined | [ with clause ] : the headmistress opined that the outing would make a nice change for Flora.

ORIGIN late Middle English: from Latin opinari ‘think, believe’.

opine |ə(ʊ)ˈpʌɪn|

hold and state as one's opinion: [ with direct speech ] : ‘The man is a genius,’ he opined | [ with clause ] : the headmistress opined that the outing would make a nice change for Flora.

Errrrr, yes, of course.:huh:

opine |ə(ʊ)ˈpʌɪn|

Yes :hihi: That's why I used it. I'm not just some mug who lives in a flat you know! I went to Poly for 2 weeks! :hihi::(

Yes :hihi: That's why I used it. I'm not just some mug who lives in a flat you know! I went to Poly for 2 weeks! :hihi::(

Mac OS X Dictionary supremacy!

I don't have a FaceBook though. Someone once asked me why. I told them that I couldn't really see the point.

Archived