Tories do say the nuttiest things.

Indeed, he's his own worst enemy!

I've often wondered what it would be like to be so blinkered you refuse to read, let alone understand anything, that may oppose you own ill-founded and narrowminded views, thanks for the demonstrations.

I've often wondered what it would be like to be so blinkered you refuse to read, let alone understand anything, that may oppose you own ill-founded and narrowminded views, thanks for the demonstrations.

Why wonder, it's self evident in every post you make, you're the forum joke (and bully).

WOW it took you a long time, I just read the user name and realised it would be a lot of crap so didn't bother reading the OP.:D

So you admit to passing judgement on a written piece of work even though you have never read it.

This is what is known as a biased and bigoted opinion.

Congratulates, you have passed the test with flying colours. You are now a true Tory. :love:

So you admit to passing judgement on a written piece of work even though you have never read it.

Congratulates, you have passed the test with flying colours. You are now a true Tory. :love:

Forgive me Keith, bu isn't your assumption about Tories equally biased and bigoted?

Or are you just unable to see that?

Congratulates, you have passed the test with flying colours. You are now a true Tory.

HA ha ha ha ha ha ... you're killing me :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Classic Keith :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived