JUNGLE LION @The Riverside 19/11/11 - FREE!

Kamble

After the resounding success of our previous appearances there, the 11-piece SKA machine that is JUNGLE LION will be making a return to the Riverside on Saturday November 19th in support of MacMillan Cancer Care - we'll be playing 2 sets downstairs, with DJs before and after, whilst more DJs keep the upstairs room alive. I'll post more details as they emerge, so far I know there'll be reggae, SKA, and northern soul music on the agenda, as well as plenty of booze - the pub got in touch today to tell me they've got a 4AM LICENCE.

At our last gig there was a queue outside as the venue hit capacity and it was one-out-one-in, so make sure to GET THERE EARLY!

The Riverside

1 Mowbray st

S3 8EN

8pm

FREE ENTRY!! :D

OK our first set is scheduled for 9.30pm, and our second at 11.30pm - the doors open at 8pm, and there's music on upstairs and downstairs from then. There are loads of DJs on, including LEGALIZ from murder she wrote/dubcentral, Dave H from Ska'd for life, and playing after us is Easy D, as well as about 5 other DJs covering the rest of the night.

Excitement is building, this is gonna be a great night!

Archived