Is Europe Totally Dead

looks like some countries in the euro zone are so far beyond repair and are so fragile, they will soon be collapsing as easy as a stack of playing cards

me thinks that the euro currency is on its last legs, so glad we stuck with the pound sterling

i also believe that most of europe will go under soon, it is that riddled with vile toxic debt that they will all bring each other down

what a happy world we live in, our kids and grand kids are going to be so lucky, what a life they will have

some economist want the present banking system, including currency to be rethought. maybe along the lines of a global currency. one dollar in the us, to be the same as one dollar in zambia. i cant really see that happening, but its a nice thought. if things start to unravel globally though this might happen.

Not sure about the whole of Europe but I think Englands on the downside mostly because they found out too late that it wasn't such a good idea handing out all the freebies for years, the middle class workers are now suffering paying outrages taxes to keep these scroungers.

Whilst we are forced (coerced effectively) to use banks and specific currencies for our trading, and are denied the right to trade in a medium of exchange of our choice we are screwed.

Only the black market can save us. We are already at war. Production is what matters.

Archived