Is Europe Totally Dead

Do you really have to put

"Regards

Angel"

after every post you make? It gets quite irritating after a bit.

Aye, I look on it as good manners, born and bred in the 50/60s when we were taught right from wrong and how to behave.

Kind Regards

Angel.

You can say it untill your head explodes but it will never be a fact.

It is a fact as you know only far too well yourself but daren't admit it. The crisis is not restricted to the UK but is a global problem brought about by the deregulation of the banking industry. However, you will always try to convince yourself (you have got to be disappointed with yourself in doing that) and the public otherwise. What you're doing is a really poor attempt at electioneering.

No. A mortgage is what the borrower (mortgagor) grants to the lender (mortgagee), as security in exchange for either:

a. a loan/advance which the mortgagee makes to the mortgagor; or

b. continuation of a debt already owed by the mortgagor to the mortgagee.

Sorry, but I don't get your point.

A mortgage is to all intents a loan. Are you saying that loans are not products to be sold? They maybe didn't used to be but in the economic climate of before the crash they certainly were regarded as such by the banks.

I used to get 2 or 3 offers of loans a week through the door.

Archived