Is Europe Totally Dead

Not sure about the whole of Europe but I think Englands on the downside mostly because they found out too late that it wasn't such a good idea handing out all the freebies for years, the middle class workers are now suffering paying outrages taxes to keep these scroungers.

God almighty, how often do we have to say it...

It's the banks, the banks, the banks, that are to blame

For God's sake do some independent research and don't believe everything you see in the media.

Without the bank bailouts we would be fine. More than fine in fact.

In that case Garden Brown was stupid for bailing the banks out, that’s an interesting theory that most economists and people would disagree with, but

I would have allowed a couple more of them to go under though.

God almighty, how often do we have to say it...

It's the banks, the banks, the banks, that are to blame

For God's sake do some independent research and don't believe everything you see in the media.

You can say it untill your head explodes but it will never be a fact.

In that case Garden Brown was stupid for bailing the banks out, that’s an interesting theory that most economists and people would disagree with, but

I would have allowed a couple more of them to go under though.

It's always easy in hindsight, but would things be any worse now if we had?

It seems we now have a Greek Prime minister wanting to take on board the views of his electorate............. whatever next.

Once the elections are over we expect a dictatorship behind the mask of democracy, has he not read the script.

After all we all democratically elected to support St Blair in his conquests so whats with this Greek Freak !!

Archived