Why do shops sell baseball bats?

In all my years I've never seen anyone in the UK playing baseball, I've never met anyone who has played the game. Why would someone own one? It seems to me that they are only used in this country to stove someones's head in. Why do shops even sell them?

In all my years I've never seen anyone in the UK playing baseball, I've never met anyone who has played the game. Why would someone own one? It seems to me that they are only used in this country to stove someones's head in. Why do shops even sell them?

Just because you have never seen anyone play it does it mean nobody does then?? :suspect:

Where would people who actually play baseball get their bats from??

I often wondered the same thing, who buys them, also who buys baseball caps too :confused:

Its called rounders over here :).I have one at the side of my bed :o ...you know, if i can ever find anyone who likes to play.

People buy baseball hats because they like them? Because they want a hat thats comfortable? Are you saying all British youths should only wear bowler style hats? Or those hats they wear when playing cricket?

Cmon. Seriously you must have more to worry about in life than a bleeding cap.

Archived