Why do shops sell baseball bats?

I often wondered the same thing, who buys them, also who buys baseball caps too :confused:

Same here poppins. Occasionally when I'm working in the yard, I'll wear an old Giants cap to keep my hair back and the sun out of my face.

Maybe someone should round up all the miscreants and teach them to play baseball. They might enjoy it and it'll give them less time to go around bashing things. :D

Its called rounders over here :).I have one at the side of my bed :o ...you know, if i can ever find anyone who likes to play.

Ahhh, I knew baseball sort of evolved from an English game, I just couldn't remember what it was called.

People buy baseball hats because they like them? Because they want a hat thats comfortable? Are you saying all British youths should only wear bowler style hats? Or those hats they wear when playing cricket?

Cmon. Seriously you must have more to worry about in life than a bleeding cap.

OP said bats not hats:D:D

Ahhh, I knew baseball sort of evolved from an English game, I just couldn't remember what it was called.

It was called softball. You can still play it, but the ball is larger than a baseball and it isn't soft. It is kind of like baseball but a bit simpler.

I find baseball to be a fascinating game, but as I am not brought up on american sports, I have to have the pitches and the tactics explained to me.

I often wondered the same thing, who buys them, also who buys baseball caps too :confused:

I am rather slow at times. I was taling to some people and somebody mentioned 'ballcaps'.

I didn't dare say anything. I didn't wish to reveal my lack of knowledge of anatomy.

I know where my kneecaps are.

Archived