Why do shops sell baseball bats?

And played here in the UK long before the civil war, who then exported it via immigration to the USA.

Yes it did originate from the UK, then tennis took over, also I think a softball bat is a different weight than a baseball bat .

I often wondered who buys baseball caps too :confused:

I wear a baseball cap when I'm driving with my top off. It is about the only thing that won't blow off short of wearing a crash helmet.

Other than that I wouldn't be seen dead in one. I think they make you look like a chav.

I wear a baseball cap when I'm driving with my top off. It is about the only thing that won't blow off short of wearing a crash helmet.

Other than that I wouldn't be seen dead in one. I think they make you look like a chav.

I think you ought to reword this or be ready for the comments:hihi::hihi::hihi:

In all my years I've never seen anyone in the UK playing baseball, I've never met anyone who has played the game. Why would someone own one? It seems to me that they are only used in this country to stove someones's head in. Why do shops even sell them?

We have a cooker in our kitchen and there are lots of places around that sell them. Just because we bought one doesn't mean that I have to actually use the thing. It's just there for show or as a backup heat source in case the boiler packs up.

We have a cooker in our kitchen and there are lots of places around that sell them. Just because we bought one doesn't mean that I have to actually use the thing. It's just there for show or as a backup heat source in case the boiler packs up.

Are you being facetious or obtuse or blonde ?- to stove somebody's head in has precious little to do with cooking:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You never know when you're going to met up with your pals for a good old fashioned ball game, eh?

Indeed, that could be one of many legit reasons why it would come in handy.

Just imagine how great it would be if for some reason I was with a group of friends and someone said "You know, a game of baseball right now would be good". It's better to be prepared for the eventuality.

Are you being facetious or obtuse or blonde ?- to stove somebody's head in has precious little to do with cooking:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It could have if someone suggested I cook. :hihi:

But to be serious what difference does a baseball bat make. We don't have one but we have a lot of golf clubs, which would do far more damage to someone’s head if that was your intention. I also carry a very long nut undoing thingy in my car should I need to undo a wheel nut. It would be very handy for head stoving, but would only be used if the Green Flag man took more than half an hour to arrive, and not at all if he said sorry. I also have a damp start spray which I'm assured is far more affective than Mace. So why the fixation with baseball bats?

I'm a brunette by the way.

It could have if someone suggested I cook. :hihi:

But to be serious what difference does a baseball bat make. We don't have one but we have a lot of golf clubs, which would do far more damage to someone’s head if that was your intention. I also carry a very long nut undoing thingy in my car should I need to undo a wheel nut. It would be very handy for head stoving, but would only be used if the Green Flag man took more than half an hour to arrive, and not at all if he said sorry. I also have a damp start spray which I'm assured is far more affective than Mace. So why the fixation with baseball bats?

I'm a brunette by the way.

:hihi::hihi:

Archived