New!! Adult gymnastics!!

Hi all,

Over the years I've noticed posts on here regarding adult gymnastics and have finally found a decent one in Sheffield!!!

Sheffield Hallam University have started an adult gymnastics class on a Wednesday afternoon (they are looking to change the time after xmas so that they are more accessible).

The classes are held in the Pearson Building at the Collegiate Campus and are open to all, student or no student!!

Each session is £2.50 but if you join the gym you can take other classes and use the rest of the facilities free.

Please have a look at the Get Active website (which the forum won't let me post, so google SHU get active) and come along!!

Contact details: Scott Richardson, sports participation coordinator, on 0114 225 2210

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

They're all adult classes and they're all for beginners. The coaches have a look at what you can do and then just work on anything that you want to learn. I go to the basic tumbling and there are a few that have never done gymnastics before (except when they were at school) so please, just come along and have a go!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

If you're interested in gymnastics have you though about giving cheerleading a try as it has a strong gymnastics element!

We currently run classes at weekends for adults at Rotherham gymnastics centre.

Further info on the team and training facility can be seen on our website http://sheffieldstorm.weebly.com/

We teach everything from the basics but are always happy to help those with a grounding in gymnastics work on their skills.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...