What happened to the sexy demure women from the 50,s to the eighties.

Not at all Kidley,The women were very choosy and they liked a man suited and booted with a nice white shirt,and the women wore lovely cotton dresses with loads of net underskirts on very feminine.

No one night stands,no drugs,our enjoyment was singing and dancing going for walks the simple things in life.

Absolutely :thumbsup: Lime and Lemon and good company was a far better way of getting drunk and no hang over the next day......

I didn't say today's women had higher standards... I meant today's women are much better looking, with much looser morals :hihi:

Better looking are you serious how can they be better looking with liquorice legs and tattoos.

As to the morals then they should bring back roll ons!

Not at all Kidley,The women were very choosy and they liked a man suited and booted with a nice white shirt,and the women wore lovely cotton dresses with loads of net underskirts on very feminine.

No one night stands,no drugs,our enjoyment was singing and dancing going for walks the simple things in life.

i thought we was talking about fifties to the eighties not the twenties

i dont reconise that from those years you'll be telling me next that women got married as they were born

Archived