Betty allen medium

My o/h talked me into seeing betty allen,i went with a completely open mind,i can honestly say the things she said about me could not have been more wrong,she was rubbish. Ill give a few examples of what she said,there is a good chance some of these things may apply to any of you reading this. You are from the handsworth area,WRONG your grandma worked as a buffer in the stealworks WRONG your mother died of cancer WRONG your grandad was a miner WRONG,i could go on.

I went to see her a couple of years ago and most of the things she told me were true. Said an elderly men was there and taken her down Attercliffe, all my family are from there. The names she came out with were spot on, even putting a husbands and wife's names together. She even got mr grandma's twin sisters name right. I would recommend her. I have sent you a PM with her phone number.

i dont know why people fall for this medium lark

For some people it gives comfort?

In the absence of answers from a loved one they may turn to these people believing it will help.

In many cases i dare say it does but its all about faith really. A bit like religion.

I say good luck to them and if it gives them peace then thats money well spent.

Its not for me though.

I went with an open mind, still doubtful but like I say, there's no way she could have said what she did. The names, places, even down to what hobbies my dad had. She was very lucky to get everything right. Of all the places in Sheffield, to mention Attercliffe, even the particular area in Attercliffe was weird.