Betty allen medium

Yes I have.

Like I said, I'm still very doubtful but it was very strange how she came out with those certain names. They are quite unusual names as well. But everyone is entitles to their own oppinion with people making them feel silly for going to see people like Betty. If it helps some people they can do what they want.

• 10 months later...
Like I said, I'm still very doubtful but it was very strange how she came out with those certain names. They are quite unusual names as well. But everyone is entitles to their own oppinion with people making them feel silly for going to see people like Betty. If it helps some people they can do what they want.

Please can you pm me Betty's number, thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bethleary

Please can you pm me Betty's number, thanks.

if you do get through, please ask if jimmy saville would like to comment on the current news articles? cheers

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Must admit, I'm not a medium or owt like that but sure as he'll got some weird things happen this house when moved in. Hell cat Hell fire, repeated whispered? Turns out house backs onto Concord park...the site of a WW2 plane crash. Yikes! Seriously did pick up on something and it wasn't a bottle of Whisky lol

If people want to believe in mediums then its their money they are throwing away, if doing so brings them comfort then so what? It's their life & their money. Oh & the answer for the usual "if she was any good, she would know you are wanting to contact her. & would contact you" brigade (do you guys have that on copy & paste) well since she is a medium she wouldn't know you were trying to contact her unless you was dead.