Throw away society - wipes for everything

What would we do without wipes or paper kitchen towels.? Years ago my mother used a dishcloth for everything. God knows how dirty the dishcloth finished up.!!

That would account for why it was normal practice to boil your dishcloth every day ;)

Ten dishcloths for a quid for wiping and dusting. Then they get demoted to floor duty. Lasts me about two weeks. And I use bicarbonate of soda, vinegar, lemon juice and salt to make my own cleaning solutions.

So you are throwing away 10 cloths every two weeks?. That's even worse!!!

I must confess I do like those Parazone wipes you use to clean the toilet with, I tend to spray & tinkle. One wipe & you're done! I dunno, the thought of having a loppy cloth to clean urine stains with in a plastic container by the bog makes me gip.

I use toilet roll to clean the minging bits but what makes me gip is toilet brushes:gag: The house we just moved into had a toilet brush included:o It is now in the loft of course! They horrify me!!!

Archived