Throw away society - wipes for everything

Cleansing wipes for face and floor wipes for floors ......... thats it

still like my polish and duster for furniture :)

windowlene for mirrors and windows ....the spray on galss cleaner is absolutely rubbish :(

Windowlene is tops :thumbsup:

god i need to get me a life........

I use toilet roll to clean the minging bits but what makes me gip is toilet brushes:gag: The house we just moved into had a toilet brush included:o It is now in the loft of course! They horrify me!!!

Couldnt you bear to throw it away?:confused:

If it is believed that people will buy, then the item will be manufactured. Many people just need to think why they should start using something before they commence. It's amazing how much money you can save if you cease to buy things you don't need at all; things that don't enrich your life in any way.

If it is believed that people will buy, then the item will be manufactured. Many people just need to think why they should start using something before they commence. It's amazing how much money you can save if you cease to buy things you don't need at all; things that don't enrich your life in any way.

Hello magazine!!

There is nothing in it:D

......better example banana holders

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mengi-Banana-fruity-faces-carrier/dp/B001AMCP3W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320334464&sr=8-2

what the ???? you just don't get packaging better than a banana skin!

Some people will buy anything they see in a TV ad. One that springs to mind is the soap dispenser which you dont have to touch. Who has ever died from using ordinary soap??

and you only touch it before you clean your hands-fools!:hihi:

Febreeze! If something is dirty clean it don't spray over the smell-ew!

I only buy flash floor wipes for wiping green splatty bugs off the car windscreen

I've had a devil of a job finding decent cloths to do the job of J-Cloths though. The cheap alternatives that put them out of business don't last two minutes. I've got a couple of tatty REAL J-Cloths and they really do do a much better job, don't disintegrate when you wash them, and don't go slimy between uses

I used those spongy cloths for a while, but they disintegrate too readily too

I do use kitchen towel for really :gag: jobs, but that's biodegradable, so I can live with that. In the bathroom the toilet gets sprayed with Safe4 and mopped down with toilet roll between proper cleans. Safe4 also gets sprayed round the shower cubicle, but it can be left quite safely

The other thing that gets used one heck of a lot here is old toothbrushes. They get into all the corners that cloths just miss

Hello magazine!!

There is nothing in it:D

......better example banana holders

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mengi-Banana-fruity-faces-carrier/dp/B001AMCP3W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320334464&sr=8-2

what the ???? you just don't get packaging better than a banana skin!

I think you're being unfair to Hello's competitors. I believe they are equally devoid of content! :hihi:

PS: I keep my banana holders on the end of each wrist but I'm rarely seen with both of them loaded at the same time. ;)

Archived