Throw away society - wipes for everything

I use kitchen wipes for cleaning up messes on the cooker, etc.

Paper towels as well, for cleaning up spills and wiping windows..

I still do a proper clean with sprays, cleaners and clothes/sponges once a week - but for inbetween cleaning they work really well.

Thanks for your replies. I think wipes are handy. I still have an all purpose spray that I use inbetween but then I usually use it along with the wipes, it saves having dirty cloths hanging around or forever having them in the wash. Floor wipes are a Godsend as it gets rid of the mop and bucket and the farce involved with that.

Regarding the toilet brush, I have one, if you don't have one the alternative must be sticking your hand down the loo to clean it which I can't bear the thought of. I clean the toilet lid with a wipe but as for anything else the brush goes down and saves my hand having to do it. I have a brush that has changeable heads so it never gets grotty.

Hello magazine!!

There is nothing in it:D

......better example banana holders

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mengi-Banana-fruity-faces-carrier/dp/B001AMCP3W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320334464&sr=8-2

what the ???? you just don't get packaging better than a banana skin!

These do actually serve a purpose. Banana's last longer when they're hanging as opposed to lying flat.

Not sure of the science but they give off gasses which speeds up the ripening process of other fruit also if you place them togther in a bowl, so i hear.

These do actually serve a purpose. Banana's last longer when they're hanging as opposed to lying flat.

Not sure of the science but they give off gasses which speeds up the ripening process of other fruit also if you place them togther in a bowl, so i hear.

Click the link...

I use microfibre cloths (which were very cheap to buy) and hot soapy water for the majority of my cleaning. They get chucked in the washing machine along with my other laundry. I do use kitchen towel and bleach for the loo though.

For 'beauty' purposes its either olive oil soap or liz earle cleanser on a flannel - I also have some reusable cosmetic pads - little cotton pads fleece on one side, fine flannel on the other. Again, tjese get chucked in the laundry.

Disposable wipes are full of horrible chemicals and a complete waste of money.

Archived