Throw away society - wipes for everything

I use toilet roll to clean the minging bits but what makes me gip is toilet brushes:gag: The house we just moved into had a toilet brush included:o It is now in the loft of course! They horrify me!!!

Oh god! Toilet brushes. Me too – but why have you put it in the loft???

Thanks for your replies. I think wipes are handy. I still have an all purpose spray that I use inbetween but then I usually use it along with the wipes, it saves having dirty cloths hanging around or forever having them in the wash. Floor wipes are a Godsend as it gets rid of the mop and bucket and the farce involved with that.

Regarding the toilet brush, I have one, if you don't have one the alternative must be sticking your hand down the loo to clean it which I can't bear the thought of. I clean the toilet lid with a wipe but as for anything else the brush goes down and saves my hand having to do it. I have a brush that has changeable heads so it never gets grotty.

Just use bleach occasionally you don't have to put your hand in. Toilet paper for around the top! If you have a toilet brush the poo and pee is just hanging around in your bathroom:gag:, whereas in my bathroom its flushed away!

Just use bleach occasionally you don't have to put your hand in. Toilet paper for around the top! If you have a toilet brush the poo and pee is just hanging around in your bathroom:gag:, whereas in my bathroom its flushed away!

Yeah, if you ever were to (which I must have done ONCE) to look at a bog brush it always has the poo on the end of the bristles ha! :gag::gag:

And it always sits in a little pool of water (or whatever!)

Archived