Age Gap Relationships

A few years back the landlord of the village pub was in his 50s and married a girl in her 20s. She was from Thailand and rumour had it that he got her out of a catalogue.

It was pretty clear what he was after, and I suppose it didn’t take a genius to work out what she was after either.

So now she holds a UK passport. Her family are all over here. The pub is a Thai restaurant and no one has any idea where he is, but he did look happy for a month or two.

I'm not judging though, am I? Just pointing out a flaw in your argument.

Why do you always have to drag feminism into every argument?...I commented that age can be more kind to men than women and you act as though I want to withdraw the right of women to vote...:hihi:

Its not possible for men and women to be equal in every aspect of life. The way they age, how intelligent they are, how good they are at sport, at the age they die, at the age they mature..etc etc... One sex will always be different than the other..

Men and women are different in every part of their existence...this is not wrong to claim, its just a fact....

Are you claiming men age faster than women or that they age equally? This is not an argument of sociology..and how women are down trodden, its a bit of light hearted fun on a dreary day.

Now do women have as good a sense of humour..:D

A few years back the landlord of the village pub was in his 50s and married a girl in her 20s. She was from Thailand and rumour had it that he got her out of a catalogue.

It was pretty clear what he was after, and I suppose it didn’t take a genius to work out what she was after either.

So now she holds a UK passport. Her family are all over here. The pub is a Thai restaurant and no one has any idea where he is, but he did look happy for a month or two.

This is my theory also. If the bloke is older and fairly successful and financially secure the girl may be with him just for this. If the girl is young and cute he may be with her just for this. Both get what they want and nobodies kidding themselves...:D

Why do you always have to drag feminism into every argument?...I commented that age can be more kind to men than women and you act as though I want to withdraw the right of women to vote...:hihi:

Its not possible for men and women to be equal in every aspect of life. The way they age, how intelligent they are, how good they are at sport, at the age they die, at the age they mature..etc etc... One sex will always be different than the other..

Men and women are different in every part of their existence...this is not wrong to claim, its just a fact....

Are you claiming men age faster than women or that they age equally? This is not an argument of sociology..and how women are down trodden, its a bit of light hearted fun on a dreary day.

Now do women have as good a sense of humour..:D

I am claiming that men do not age as well as women nor d they tend to look after themselves as well. Surveying couples of roughly the same age, past a certain age will support this. Invariably the woman has made far more effort with her appearance and looks younger/better groomed than the man. I go the the gym daily and can tell you that the average age of men is probably 20-30-something whereas the average age of women would be 35 upwards, clustering at around the 40-50 mark. Women in this age category far outnumber men. At kleast we have the excuse of having born children to attribute to weight gain, what excuse have men got?:D

I am claiming that men do not age as well as women nor d they tend to look after themselves as well. Surveying couples of roughly the same age, past a certain age will support this. Invariably the woman has made far more effort with her appearance and looks younger/better groomed than the man. I go the the gym daily and can tell you that the average age of men is probably 20-30-something whereas the average age of women would be 35 upwards, clustering at around the 40-50 mark. Women in this age category far outnumber men. At kleast we have the excuse of having born children to attribute to weight gain, what excuse have men got?:D

Constant nagging about equality. How's your bloke bearing up by the way..:hihi:

PS I love it when you get angry...makes the hair on my arm rise...:love::hihi:

Constant nagging about equality. How's your bloke bearing up by the way..:hihi:

It's not nagging, it's an observation. Anyway, 'my bloke' left me for a younger woman. :hihi:

PS I love it when you get angry...makes the hair on my arm rise...:love::hihi:

Angry, moi? I AM NOT ANGRY.:rant::rant::rant:

Archived