Age Gap Relationships

I am claiming that men do not age as well as women nor d they tend to look after themselves as well. Surveying couples of roughly the same age, past a certain age will support this. Invariably the woman has made far more effort with her appearance and looks younger/better groomed than the man. I go the the gym daily and can tell you that the average age of men is probably 20-30-something whereas the average age of women would be 35 upwards, clustering at around the 40-50 mark. Women in this age category far outnumber men. At kleast we have the excuse of having born children to attribute to weight gain, what excuse have men got?:D

I don't think it matters a jot how well folks look after themselves, how much makeup they wear, or how many facelifts they have. At some point it all catches up with us.

You just have to look at Hollywood stars when they go over the cliff. They all look like the curse of the mummy's tomb with eyebrows that go in the opposite direction to that which they intended.

I don't think it matters a jot how well folks look after themselves, how much makeup they wear, or how many facelifts they have. At some point it all catches up with us.

You just have to look at Hollywood stars when they go over the cliff. They all look like the curse of the mummy's tomb with eyebrows that go in the opposite direction to that which they intended.

I agree, however, I was trying to explode this ridiculous myth/misconception that men age better than women.

Archived