Age Gap Relationships

I went to the gym yesterday and asked the trainer, "Which machine can I use to impress that beautiful blonde over there." He looked me up and down and replied, "Try the cash machine outside the front door, you fat ****."

Im thinking of taking up jogging again. At least Ill hear the sound of heavy breathing again !:rolleyes:

However, having things in common and being compatible are what keep a relationship going and you are more likely to have both of those if you're both of a similar age.

I disagree to a point hun.

I like older guys as I have always been older in my years and found men my own age not to be on the same wave length as me.

Age is but a number. It shouldnt go on how old you are. But how you feel about one another.

No, age is either a number, two numbers or in some cases three numbers.

If your age is two numbers it is perhaps not appropriate to be feeling about those whose age is one number or three numbers.

I disagree to a point hun.

I like older guys as I have always been older in my years and found men my own age not to be on the same wave length as me.

Everyone has a perference, I have usually had relationships with men roughly my age, I think that the biggest age gap was about 9 years, but he was French, so we had bugger all in common anyway.:hihi:

No, age is either a number, two numbers or in some cases three numbers.

If your age is two numbers it is perhaps not appropriate to be feeling about those whose age is one number or three numbers.

Bless you. Thanks for your imput - much appreciated

Archived