Ageing musicians and their need to wear hats at all times!!

I nipped into Delaney's last night and watched several aging musicians wearing ridiculous flat caps. It seems to becoming a trend.

Worse still are the ones who submit themselves for "celebrity interview" and sit there wearing some daft hat whilst sitting in a studio at 25C.

Don't these guys realise that they just look like someone trying to cover up the fact that they are bald? They ain't fooling anyone. They don't make the over 50s look like under 30s, and neither does wearing sunglasses indoors make them look cool.

What do you think?

I nipped into Delaney's last night and watched several aging musicians wearing ridiculous flat caps. It seems to becoming a trend.

Worse still are the ones who submit themselves for "celebrity interview" and sit there wearing some daft hat whilst sitting in a studio at 25C.

Don't these guys realise that they just look like someone trying to cover up the fact that they are bald? They ain't fooling anyone. They don't make the over 50s look like under 30s, and neither does wearing sunglasses indoors make them look cool.

What do you think?

I think more women should wear hats but not shades.

What do you think?

Have you ever thought what the musicians are thinking about you? Who do you think you are anyway?

That's odd I'd always thought that they wanted me to buy their music.

I always boycott artists that wear hats so its NO to Captain Beefheart,REM,Madness,Lord Sutch,and Bob Dylan and YES to The Space Girtls and Twirls Allowed-they do not wear hats and so far are not bald.

I know someone in a band, and he is bold, and so are the other members. They haven't "made it" yet, and are all the in the forties...One wears a hat! Personally if you haven't made it by the time your are thirty..I believe you are passed it!

Oh and the music is pants too, but they are all good musicians.

Am I being ageist? x

I know someone in a band, and he is bold, and so are the other members. They haven't "made it" yet, and are all the in the forties...One wears a hat! Personally if you haven't made it by the time your are thirty..I believe you are passed it!

Oh and the music is pants too, but they are all good musicians.

Am I being ageist? x

yes you are:P

Archived