Clegg says we should pay more to IMF

You might like a wee link for this story

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15567919

Prime Minister David Cameron has told the BBC it is "right" to consider boosting funds to the International Monetary Fund at a time of crisis.

Mr Cameron, in Cannes for a meeting of the G20 countries, said there was "no risk" to British taxpayers.

The BBC's Nick Robinson says it could mean eurozone nations like Greece are indirectly helped by British taxpayers.

The government says it is ready to give more money to the IMF - but not if it is reserved for eurozone nations.

You might like a wee link for this story

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15567919

Very good but where is the money coming from ,…………… the whole thing is turning into a farce.

The country is skint……… the coffers are empty …………. I and others haven’t had a pay rise for two years ( we are all in this together :roll::roll: ) and yet the government can keep pulling money out of the hat.

Very good but where is the money coming from ,…………… the whole thing is turning into a farce.

The country is skint……… the coffers are empty …………. I and others haven’t had a pay rise for two years ( we are all in this together :roll::roll: ) and yet the government can keep pulling money out of the hat.

That's because the country isn't skint, the government just has different priorities about where the money should be spent.

They like to peddle the lie about being skint so people will be happy with VAT rises, rising unemployment, high inflation and wage freezes.

They like to peddle the lie about being skint so people will be happy with VAT rises, rising unemployment, high inflation and wage freezes.
I'm pretty certain you'll find people aren't happy with Saint Nick, Saviour of Forgemasters :roll: and the twaddle he's peddling...

Archived