Working from home

Hi

i have 3 small children and am looking to go back to work as im currently on maternity leave. I am struggling to find childcare around work and it costs a fortune that all my wage will be going to childcare. I would love to work from home but does anyone know what kind of work there is and how i go about getting it.

Hi

i have 3 small children and am looking to go back to work as im currently on maternity leave. I am struggling to find childcare around work and it costs a fortune that all my wage will be going to childcare. I would love to work from home but does anyone know what kind of work there is and how i go about getting it.

I can understand why you'd want to do that.

I am pretty sure there are a lot of things you can do from home. Better working on your couch than sitting in an office chair. :)

The roles in your previous experience would definitely tend to be office based. A lot of home based roles are in sales and you'll be home based but on the road a lot. The only things I can really think of that give you a lot of flexibility are things like avon selling.

How are you going to find time to reliably dedicate to work if you don't have somebody to look after your 3 kids? Work doesn't do itself, and preschool kids need attention

If you've got a partner or family member who'll babysit them for regular hours you might be in with a chance

i Have got some one that can look after my children in the day and night if required just not for the hours my current employer would like me to work, plus its not very fair for that amount of time. i can also do weekends if needed.

Archived