Hackers say they going to kill facebook on nov 5 th

hackers say they are going to kill facebook on nov 5 th wonder if they can do it well we will see in 2 days :hihi: I for one wish them luck and bet jermy kyle is with me on that one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXEZDlVVfzw

Put to bed ages ago => http://www.thinq.co.uk/2011/8/17/anonymous-backs-down-operation-facebook/

hackers say they are going to kill facebook on nov 5 th wonder if they can do it well we will see in 2 days :hihi: I for one wish them luck and bet jermy kyle is with me on that one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXEZDlVVfzw

That's ok you wishing them luck, but it's not just used by Kyle chavs, i use it for work purposes etc and have got quite a few good contracts through Facebook.

Not that it will happen anyway!

Have the NHS been notified so they can hand out patches to alleviate the withdrawal symptoms? :rolleyes:

It would be soooooo nice for FB to die a death, but giving it this sort of publicity (it WILL be on the news if it happens) just gives the darn thing more credibility

It's all the flaming shopping websites pestering you with 'like us' pop ups that's driving me mad at the mo

I know people who use it to stay in touch with friends/family whoo live a long way away. As far as I'm aaware it's not compulsory to rregister so why exactly do non users have such a downer on it?

Usually one of two reasons:

- pure snobbishness, 'look at me I go against the pack', the same people who moan on and on about X factor and so on (there IS an off switch!)

- they think that facebook makes people nasty/causes relationship difficulties, whereas actually people have always been like that, facebook just facilitates that sort of behaviour in the same way alcohol does.

I know people who use it to stay in touch with friends/family whoo live a long way away. As far as I'm aaware it's not compulsory to rregister so why exactly do non users have such a downer on it?
Because it SHOULD be such a useful tool, but it was originally such a badly written piece of software it was just too cumbersome and time consuming to use sensibly

Thankfully they've addressed this issue with enabling grouping of contacts and priority levels of messages, but how long was that in coming?

It does indeed have its uses - I used it quite alot to get in touch with family for H's naming party, but have ignored it since

The whole thing works on a virus principle, and nobody likes getting a virus :P

Archived