Hackers say they going to kill facebook on nov 5 th

Let me add a third type of person.

- people who do not see the point of Facebook as all their family and friends live in a half a mile radius from them.

have you not used skyp then or windows live messinger you can see each other as you talk or type ..

ps..

I never said I didnt or havnt use fb lol :hihi:

If it was only meant for your eyes, then it shouldnt have been done digitally and when you split should have demanded all copies and watch him delete the files from all places they could be stored (phones, mp3 players, computers, what have you)

I 100% agree with you. I was stupid and believed him when he said all the copies were only on the computer. If im totaly honest i never even thought wed ever split so the pics were never ever going to be an issue. Im proud of my body and wanted to look back in years to come and say "i didnt look half bad in my youth".

All i can do is learn from it and never let it happen again.

hackers say they are going to kill facebook on nov 5 th wonder if they can do it well we will see in 2 days :hihi: I for one wish them luck and bet jermy kyle is with me on that one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXEZDlVVfzw

They can just leave him alone, he may be cheeky but that's no reason to kill him. Den has forgiven him now:hihi::hihi::hihi::love:

I can't remember who it was but they said both of them were 'unsocial networks'. That fits quite nicely from my point of view. What i find annoying is how many programs ask you get in touch via Facebook and Twitter. I don't have an account on either and i don't want one.
People posting FB links to photo's on the pets forum and classifieds ads without opening them to all irritates me too

It would be soooooo nice for FB to die a death, but giving it this sort of publicity (it WILL be on the news if it happens) just gives the darn thing more credibility

Yeah, my daughter's grandparents, who live hundreds of miles away, would be thrilled not to be able to see all her photos of school events, holidays, days out with friends any more. And I'd love not to be able to do a similar thing with friends in different countries. People have such a narrow view of what FB is used for.

Yeah, my daughter's grandparents, who live hundreds of miles away, would be thrilled not to be able to see all her photos of school events, holidays, days out with friends any more. And I'd love not to be able to do a similar thing with friends in different countries. People have such a narrow view of what FB is used for.

You can only share those things through Facebook?

Yeah because you can't do all that anywhere else can you. God forbid someone opens a site that can accommodate all that. They might even call it something weird like Flickr.

Archived