Hackers say they going to kill facebook on nov 5 th

Facebook receives over 300,000 attacks a day, I'd put good money on this not happening, not at the moment anyway.

Why is everybody ganging up on FACEBOOK? I know he can be cheeky but he doesn't deserve this:D:help:

Yeah because you can't do all that anywhere else can you. God forbid someone opens a site that can accommodate all that. They might even call it something weird like Flickr.

Not interested in Flickr. It's taken my 77 year old father long enough to use Facebook where he can look at photos, comment on them and send messages. Why in God's name should I want to change for a bunch of people with their noses stuck up their backsides?

Not interested in Flickr. It's taken my 77 year old father long enough to use Facebook where he can look at photos, comment on them and send messages. Why in God's name should I want to change for a bunch of people with their noses stuck up their backsides?

Noses stuck up backsides?

I don't like Facebook and have never even seen Twitter. I have no need for either due to other websites offering me everything i need. No one is asking you to change anything. Stick with FB all you like.

Noses stuck up backsides?

I don't like Facebook and have never even seen Twitter. I have no need for either due to other websites offering me everything i need. No one is asking you to change anything. Stick with FB all you like.

So exactly what was the point of post #29 then?

Usually one of two reasons:

- pure snobbishness, 'look at me I go against the pack', the same people who moan on and on about X factor and so on (there IS an off switch!)

- they think that facebook makes people nasty/causes relationship difficulties, whereas actually people have always been like that, facebook just facilitates that sort of behaviour in the same way alcohol does.

There's also a third reason - no reason to use it. As all my family (bar one) and friends live in the UK, anyone I need to contact I can do so via email, phone or face to face (I give all my family & friends an email on one of our domains).

Archived