Christmas Soundtrack - What is your ultimate list of songs for Christmas?

What is your ultimate list of songs for christmas? The ones that - no matter how much of a scrouge you are now - just make you feel all christmassy and warm inside?

Mine are

Solstice Bells - Jethro Tull

It's Christmas - by Slade

Spaceman - Chris De Burgh

That song I can never remember the name or artist of that goes dubbba dubba dum dum dubbha dubbha dum dum...wish I was at home for christmas ....which is probably the title I dunno.

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

What is your ultimate list of songs for christmas? The ones that - no matter how much of a scrouge you are now - just make you feel all christmassy and warm inside?

Mine are

Solstice Bells - Jethro Tull

It's Christmas - by Slade

Spaceman - Chris De Burgh

That song I can never remember the name or artist of that goes dubbba dubba dum dum dubbha dubbha dum dum...wish I was at home for christmas ....which is probably the title I dunno.

Its stop the cavalry by jonah louie....been out donkeys years.

As long as you don't include THAT Slade song! :mad:

GAH! That song makes me want to HURT people it's so bad... That and that crap "Wizzard" song "I wish it could be Christmas every day" that came out in the late 70s... Anyone who bought that should be shot IMO... For crimes of :shocked: taste in music.

Archived