Demo in Chesterfield for 11am tommz ! 5th Nov !

Come along and join the demo outside the market hall to protest against the savage welfare cuts and the mess our useless bankers have got us into !

:)

Go for it: I'm sure all of the merchant bankers and government ministers in Chesterfield will be so impressed by your protest that they will instantly change their behaviour.

Come along and join the demo outside the market hall to protest against the savage welfare cuts and the mess our useless bankers have got us into !

:)

Will there be anybody inside? Its Saturday!

But unless you have some sort of plan towards a solution i'm not coming to stand in the cold with another anarchist nutter wanting to have a riot!

"And what would your solution be to sort out the current mess the country is in ?". Stop getting involved in so many dreadful wars, stop wasting billions on nuclear weapons and armaments, outlaw offshore tax havens and make the 1% pay for the mess up's they have made for the remaining 99% of us ! Thats my solution !

"And what would your solution be to sort out the current mess the country is in ?". Stop getting involved in so many dreadful wars, stop wasting billions on nuclear weapons and armaments, outlaw offshore tax havens and make the 1% pay for the mess up's they have made for the remaining 99% of us ! Thats my solution !

You mean the mess the 1% allowed us to make?

But, that you've just spouted is about prevention, not a solution to the current situation.

Archived