Demo in Chesterfield for 11am tommz ! 5th Nov !

at least the post has some credence to it, i didn't detect any in yours?:suspect:

Who spent the money that the bankers lent?

I bet you weren't complaining when the little kiddy Labourites were helping to dole it all out willy nilly... Hey i've got an idea lets get an overpriced loan to pay off the repayments of the previous debt we got into when they propped up the jobs market with an oversized public sector comparable to a communist state.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RABBIDDOG

You mean the mess the 1% allowed us to make?

But, that you've just spouted is about prevention, not a solution to the current situation.

at least the post has some credence to it, i didn't detect any in yours?:suspect:

You always get them, nothing to say but still say it.:loopy:

Who spent the money that the bankers lent?

I bet you weren't complaining when the little kiddy Labourites were helping to dole it all out willy nilly... Hey i've got an idea lets get an overpriced loan to pay off the repayments of the previous debt we got into when they propped up the jobs market with an oversized public sector comparable to a communist state.

Have you thought of making a sensible post instead of carping.

Plant any tents in chesterfield & you had better be ready! :)

Those chesterfield market traders are not to be messed with! :loopy:

Thanks for the warning though, i'll give chesterfield a miss tomorrow ;)

It was good, very vocal and well supported by passers by.

Have you thought of making a sensible post instead of carping.

I have, read the thread!

Sorry if I don't just blame it ALL on the bankers, or think that protesting outside an empty building will do any good, but rather waste Police resources and tax payers money.

There's my sense!

Now, any sensible petitions which may change the law and regulations for the better, then i'll gladly sign my name.

I have, read the thread!

Sorry if I don't just blame it ALL on the bankers, or think that protesting outside an empty building will do any good, but rather waste Police resources and tax payers money.

There's my sense!.

Some sense:loopy: HSBC (Chesterfield market place) was open when the protest was taking place.

Archived