HSBC problems today

Fortunately, HSBC know how to say "Our service is not available" in a wide range of languages.

Hopefully it's a ploy to cut down on people purchasing fireworks and firing the carbon into the sky.

Ssh, don't tell Denlin that people can still afford fireworks in a recession... still, they don't cost much more than a free poppy!

The bank has apologised to customers. A spokesman said he was confident there was no security risk to customers' accounts as a result of the glitch.

I hope they are more confident than they were with me all those years ago. The machine said it had given me my money so as far as they were concerned i could go take a running jump.

Hopefully it's a ploy to cut down on people purchasing fireworks and firing the carbon into the sky.

Ssh, don't tell Denlin that people can still afford fireworks in a recession... still, they don't cost much more than a free poppy!

I've had to get some ganja on tick, I was going to have a few beers today! Supermarkets don't take gold/silver yet!

I've been a massive fan ever since they randomly added a weeks wages to my account:cool:

On a more serious note, I just had my card declined, in a small shop very close to where I work. Pretty embarrassing really, and I almost had to do without bacon:o

BACON!!!

Thats what ill have for dinner. Ive been trying to decide what to have for ages.

Thanks ;)

Archived