Scraps not allowed!!

Radio Sheffield :Toby Foster: has proved this to be [removed] lies lies all lies i dont know why some chippies are saying this but apparently there is/was a lot refusing scraps in Chesterfield due to health and safety instructions which they said the H and safety officer called in the chippie every month to observe them. T.F investigated, no such instruction were ever given by the H and S officers in fact according to T.F they could not stop laughing.

Well done Toby-you have preserved peoples' right to gorge themselves on fatty rubbish.Given the growing rates of obesity Toby has acted perversely to perpetuate a quaint harmful habit.

Well done Toby-you have preserved peoples' right to gorge themselves on fatty rubbish.Given the growing rates of obesity Toby has acted perversely to perpetuate a quaint harmful habit.

Get a grip!

I ain't fat, I have never choked on scraps, and I like 'em!

Stop advocating nanny state nonsense, and allow people to look after themselves.

Good call TF!

what do we want?

a cure for obesity!

when do we want it?

after dinner!:)

Archived