Anyone else had a call offering a facebook store?

Hello, i have had a phone call today offering me a facebook store with a one off fee of £149+VAT for 6 moths and what i get is zero insertion fees and zero selling fees and i can also list as many items as i wish to.

has anyone else had this?

they got my contact details from my ebay store in which case we pay well over £300 in fees per month.

they have sent me an email with a few examples and there website is http://www.freestart.com.

they claim that amazon, french connection and asos have just launched there facebook store.

however it all seems abit too good to be true so i am abit cautious.

any help or advise please

Perhaps you're destined to be one of the Pioneers of the new facebook online marketing venture?

I wasn't aware that facebook had online stores. There may well be millions - if not billions - of people world wide who are also not aware that facebook has online stores.

(Here is a report on the Amazon facebook store.)

It seems it's been around for over a year. I wonder how many people have heard of it?

Archived