The Schoolrooms

Schoolrooms

How long is your beef hung for?

Was just thinking about where to get the Christm,as meat from this year so may be in touch!!

all of our beef is aged a minmum of 28 days but in many cases it is closer to 35- so the taste is fantastic!

We are taking Xmas orders fro free range turkeys, geese, three bird roasts and all the usual beef joints, gammons, pork pies & quiches

This week we have 25% off sirloin steak, 10% off lamb chops, tomorrow we have a roast off- head chef Tom will be cooking up one of our free range Turkeys reared by John Wright and handing it round at lunchtime. It is also Bradfield Farmers market- so many reasons to visit Bradfield!

Very good food at the school rooms except the scones which taste like they have been microwaved.

The service in the cafe is hit and miss - I have had my order messed up 3 times, another time the waitress threw the bread across the table at my friend and then picked it up and plopped it on her plate without an apology. I was also told they don't do diet coke when I could see it in the fridge. The worse one was when they gave my children a ham sandwich with mustard seeds all over the ham which made them cry.

As I say, the food is great but the waitresses don't appear to be very knowledgeable about food and are very slow to make eye contact and serve you.

Children's play area is great, especially the bouncy castle.

• 3 weeks later...

This week our butchers are urging you all to get your Christmas birds ordered, we have free range turkeys reared by John Wright, three bird roasts, free range geese from Tim Lindley at Huddersfield and also barn reared turkeys from Heap family of Holmfirth. There are just 7 days left to place your christmas bird order- you can do it by phone, email, order online or pop into the store and chat to our butcher Geoff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived