Lost my poppy, can I take another?

eh?

If the cost is negligible it's more reason to pay for your replacement, not less. A mark of respect for the cause and respect for the well-managed campaign. You can spare one pound, I'm sure.

How is a negligible cost for the actual poppy more of a reason to donate to the cause twice?

But how can the guy let everyone know that he has parted with a couple of coppers if he doesn't have the poppy to prove it?

Why do they need to prove it your eminence? They lost three of them and now want a freebie:D:love:

How is a negligible cost for the actual poppy more of a reason to donate to the cause twice?

Because if you genuinely believe in the cause you should be happy you will be making a very efficient donation.

Just get another poppy. It's only a quid. No need for drama.

Why do they need to prove it your eminence? They lost three of them and now want a freebie:D:love:

Perhaps some people are just vulgar like that, wearing a poppy to show they've given money. I wonder if they'd like a golden coloured one, only available if you donate £5 or more?

Perhaps some people are just vulgar like that, wearing a poppy to show they've given money. I wonder if they'd like a golden coloured one, only available if you donate £5 or more?

And no doubt a special mention on the RBL website. Just for the national recognition.

Archived