Cuneo Family History

Guest makapaka
Don't think it is the same person, tony has never worked on the trains, he has been in the ice cream trade all his life

Got my facts wrong actually (it was a while ago) - it was andrew (andy) not Tony.

Tony (dennis) is the same person, and yes he did have a shop on division street, whats your name if you don't mind me asking and I will ask him if he remembers you.

hiya like i said in my letter i never heard or saw him from leaving school but he wouldn't know me as i was 4/5 years younger than him, but i seem to think jackie hudson was a classmate of his and jack lived on our street.

hiya like i said in my letter i never heard or saw him from leaving school but he wouldn't know me as i was 4/5 years younger than him, but i seem to think jackie hudson was a classmate of his and jack lived on our street.

Yes thats correct him and jackie hudson were in the same class and were pals.

• 1 year later...

West Bar Italians website is in the process of being updated ..... a forum has also been added

---------- Post added 04-10-2013 at 18:19 ----------

A member of the Cuneo family has posted on the west bar Italians forum looking for living relatives to make contact with

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi All, the village the Cuneo family came from is called Coreglia Ligure ( I have pictures if anyone is interested - it's very small) in the north of Italy. Luigi and Andrea came over in the 1840s. They started Cuneo ice cream company which carried on with Luigi and sons, my link is to Andrea, he is my husbands ancestor.

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...
Tony (dennis) is the same person, and yes he did have a shop on division street, whats your name if you don't mind me asking and I will ask him if he remembers you.

hiya, i was born 1938 and lived on bath st not far from a mate of his jackie hudson, there is quite a few letters on this site relating to jackie, does frank broadhurst mean anything to him or charlie echardt,lewis lindenstruth,maybe or not, or another year

• 3 years later...

Hello,

My great grandmothers sister was Margaret Jane Carr. She married Charles Hampshire. Their daughter Gladys marries Louis Cuneo in 1923. I would be interested to find out any information about them and their family or any photos. I know they had three daughters.

Thank you