My car is broken - should I break it up, sell it or scrap it?

my 53 plate nissan almera is broke dont know if ill get more if i break it myself, scrap it or sell as repair?

Whats wrong with it? scrap is £122 a tone at the moment you will get around £150-£160 scrap for that car, you will have to take the wheels and batteries off it first, Hazelwoods are the best place to take it for scrap,

the timming chain has gone & its £500 for a new kit for it i got it off ebay & it had just had a new chain on 3 months later its gone again been told that it must be a ecu prob as well as the chain & im not spending over £500 on a car that might not even fix the car plus it makes me think that its more than the chain when the guy who sold it me had took time to take the dash cluster apart to smash the engine man light cause it wont go off

Scrap is above £200 a ton at the moment

where are you taking them to get that money ...

nobody in sheffield is paying that money on the weighbridge

the price of scrap cars per ton has dropped 3 times in the last 3 weeks and will probably go down again this week

Archived