A big thankyou to Rivelin

melthebell

met her and Taxman today in Runswick bay and she gave me some geneology stuff about my relationship with Charles Peace.

i expected a couple of pieces of paper, theres a folder full lol all highlighted and in order, including a family tree and censuses and criminal register entries.

above and beyond the call of duty, ta

I'll second that! I wish there were forums like this one in the areas I'm doing my family research.

I've seen the information rivelin6 and hillsboro (and others) have given people and I'm really impressed. Just one of the things that makes SF special IMO.

met her and Taxman today in Runswick bay and she gave me some geneology stuff about my relationship with Charles Peace.

i expected a couple of pieces of paper, theres a folder full lol all highlighted and in order, including a family tree and censuses and criminal register entries.

above and beyond the call of duty, ta

That's lovely, have you found it hard Mel tracing your ancestry? I would love to have the time to do ours, Admiral Collingwood is amoungst our ancestry :) x

That's lovely, have you found it hard Mel tracing your ancestry? I would love to have the time to do ours, Admiral Collingwood is amoungst our ancestry :) x

no, i told Rivelin mi dads name and grandma and grandad and she did the rest lol

errrrrrrrm

i sort of already knew bits back to Charles Peace tho cos mi dad had done it years back

• 1 month later...

If you ever want me to look at yours I'd be very happy to do so shinyhappy68 Apparently we lived in the same area growing up. I went to King Teds, left in 1983.

Archived