Car valuation? Any reliable sources?

So he's been offered towards the top of the trade in range?...

According to Glass, but what I think it shows is that the dealer who has quoted £2000, is the dealer that has done the recent work on his Peugeot 206 and obviously knows the real true condition of the car for its age, and probably the fact that my mate is a good custmer of theirs in the past. All these factors are not taken into account in the Glass quote and Which Car? and Parkers are much higher too!

Are you sure its a 307? I thought it had been replaced by the 308.

I think so, but as I am not a car person i'm not sure 100%. All i know is that it is too a second hand car, but a Peugeot Cabriolet more recent model (maybe 3 or 4 yrs old.)

Are you sure its a 307? I thought it had been replaced by the 308.

Sorry... it's 207cc cabriolet elle 1.6, three yrs old. And the dealer wants £9000 for it as part ex for his Peugeot 206cc 2.0l allure 53 plate (2003) with a quote of £1500 for his old car.

According to Glass, but what I think it shows is that the dealer who has quoted £2000, is the dealer that has done the recent work on his Peugeot 206 and obviously knows the real true condition of the car for its age, and probably the fact that my mate is a good custmer of theirs in the past. All these factors are not taken into account in the Glass quote and Which Car? and Parkers are much higher too!

But Glass's is the one the trade uses...if he's not happy he can go somewhere else..there's loads of choice..

Archived