Great news, Halal and Kosher to be banned by the Dutch

exactly

if they REALLY cared about animals dieing cruelly, they wouldnt eat em full stop, instead they argue about the smallest details as tho it makes a jot of difference.

did we have these debates pre 9/11? no, its all purely the same anti muslim crap day in day out

Nowts changed :hihi:

Honestly, there isn't a real humane way of slaughtering animals, and to be perfectly honest, I don't see why people make such a big deal out of killing them. It's nature. What about poor Zebras in the wild who die slowly by being ripped apart by a Tiger?

If you don't want to eat meat, fine, but don't slag off people who do.

I'm a pescetarian anyway.

Honestly, there isn't a real humane way of slaughtering animals, and to be perfectly honest, I don't see why people make such a big deal out of killing them. It's nature. What about poor Zebras in the wild who die slowly by being ripped apart by a Tiger?

If you don't want to eat meat, fine, but don't slag off people who do.

I'm a pescetarian anyway.

Not so sure our killing animals can be included as nature, it's consumerism isn't it?