5th November Hooligans damaging cars and vans

On behalf of my friend and her son and daughter in law, could I thank the people concerned for breaking into a disabled van and burning it out (started with fireworks) this van was fitted out with a ramp and hoist for a tetraplegic his only mode of transport for outings or hospital appointments. I feel sure they slept a lot better last night than the owners of the van. This happened in the Crystal Peaks area. Any information anyone?

Aye, disgusting conduct from some scroat.

Maybe it's now time to just have Council run fires and fireworks, and ban the sale of fireworks to the public all together.

Regards

Angel.

No, just seems a sensible way of enjoying Nov 5th without damaging people or property by the inappropriate use of pyrotechnics.

Regards

Angel.

Can you even imagine fitting every firework user into organised events, it would be colossal.

I love fireworks and I love experimenting with them, I blow loads of stuff up.

This man is a good friend of mine. After a motorcycle accident years ago, he has faced many obstacles, all the time managing to stay positive. He has since married a great woman and raised a family. None of this has been easy, those of us with our own families/children sometimes find it difficult and stressful, but we tend to take our lives for granted, think how much harder it is if you don't have the use of your limbs. Needless to say this mindless act of vandalism will make life even more difficult for him and his family.

This happened near Halfway last night (5th November), the vehicle was a black Peugeot Expert. Little ****s like these often brag about the things they've done and word tends to get around. If anybody has any information PLEASE contact the police, no matter how small a detail it may be.

Apparently there were 4 other vehicles also destroyed.

There is a photo showing the extent of the damage here.

I don't think driving was even mentioned in my post. What has driving to do with fireworks.

Regards

Angel.

Yeah, but we all know the linear 'banning logic' could lead to to. Cars = can kill FACT! Fireworks can kill = FACT! In the right hands, both can be very enjoyable.

Archived